Increases employee satisfaction, loyalty, retention and ultimately productivity
Where’s the ready-made metric and structure?
Our approach to employee recognition encompasses these key points:
- In the moment– as much as possible be timely, specific, descriptive and measured.
- In context – recognition is most effective when it’s given in the context of a larger goal or business-results-focused activity. This matters.
- Appropriate in volume/scale– here again randomness is not your ally. Recognition should match effort and results, or it loses meaning.
- Authentic, not automatic– you have to mean it when you give employees recognition. Unfortunately, many automated recognition systems remove the human touch so important to effective recognition.
- Tied to the employee’s perception of value– people know when they’re valued, and they should have a good idea of their value to the Monetary rewards can skew this notion of value, linking it to cash when it should be linked to appreciation of extra effort. Money is appropriate much of the time, but it’s not the only – or even the most effective – motivator.
The Motiv8Award recognition system
Motiv8Award is a new tool which works because it is flexible, immediate, very personal and can accommodate any client’s branding. Motiv8Award is a fast, effective and a fun way to recognise and reward outstanding employee performance, up, down and sideways (and increase employee satisfaction, loyalty and retention).
- All awards are highly personal
- Provides for the creation of a single award or multiple awards. Supports multiple award generation from a spreadsheet
- Supports an individual’s personal media such as photos and video
- Integrates with all social media
- Can deliver on all web platforms and mobile devices
- Electronic recognitions are printable
- Can embrace all web based multimedia facets such as: animation, audio, video, virtual reality and interactive media
- Supports web analytical data (e.g. traffic by company ‘value’, traffic by branch, traffic by job function etc.)
- Can provide award anniversary reminders
- Supports various social media plug-ins such as chat threads, voting mechanisms etc
- Supports tiered access levels for management and for managers of award catalogues
- Provides reporting data for award-giving activity
- Can take your marketing message to the heart of someone else’s circle of influence, via social media – thereby reaching new eyes and ears (viral growth)